Hire a Local Moving Company to Streamline Your Move
Planning a local move is a challenging task. You need to undertake countless activities, such as packing, loading, unloading, and unpacking things, not to mention change of address, looking for a new school for your children, setting up utilities and even more. Without a doubt, the moving routine can be quite a hassle, especially for people who are pressed for time. That’s why a lot of folks go for hiring local moving companies to get expert assistance in packing and moving their stuff.
Why You Might Want to Use Local Moving Services
It’s absolutely essential to hire local movers that best meet your requirements. Surely, you can opt for a relocation company that operates nationally, however, there are a few sufficient reasons why using a local moving company is a better solution.
First and foremost, hiring local movers is typically more affordable than turning to a national company. Local companies provide services within a certain area, and they have lower operating costs as they only drive short distances. As a result, you’ll be charged less for local moving services as compared to nationally-operating companies.
There is a common belief that national moving companies are more reliable. We can’t disagree, however, who told you that local movers aren’t proficient? Actually, they can provide you with the top quality local moving services since as they operate locally, they have a better understanding of the surroundings.
In addition, local movers are more likely to focus on details and offer you quality time management and reliability. Since they have a smaller pool of customers which they would like to retain over a period of time, they devote more attention to their clients. They care about reputation so you can expect their team to be extra careful in handling your belongings.
Next, local services are typically more flexible in their timings, and it’s easier to arrange a move with these companies. Also, they work faster.
Local moving checklist
Without a doubt, hiring a local moving company is the best solution to help you survive your moving day. Still, there are some things you’ll have to manage by yourself. To make this task easier, here’s a list of arrangements you need to complete if you’re moving locally.
- Draw up your moving budget.
- Get in touch with an insurance agent to transfer and adjust property, fire and auto insurance.
- Fill in a change-of-address form at your local post office or online.
- Make a list of items that can be left behind. Get rid of the stuff you won’t need at your new place: donate these things to charity, sell them, or give away to family and friends. Keep in mind that the more you move, the more it will cost.
- Decide which items you want to be packed by professionals, and book packing services.
- Back up all computer files and consider saving them in cloud storage.
- Decide if you need storage space and consult your local moving company about storage options.
- Arrange to have your utilities shut down the day after your scheduled move-out.
- Take care that the utilities will be connected at your new home on the day when you move in.
- For a smooth moving process, hire professional movers.
Reasons to Choose White Glove Relocations Among the Other Local Moving Companies
Searching “local movers near me”? You’re in the right place. White Glove Relocations is a mover that provides local moves at affordable rates. Our local moves start with a free quote that you can get in-home, over the phone, or online. When you entrust your relocation to our dedicated team, you may be sure that you are moving with local professionals who know how to get the job done. We offer the following advantages for your streamlined local move:
- Professional moving service door to door
- A team of qualified experts
- Temporary and permanent storage solutions
- Free and precise move estimates
- Affordable rates
- First-rate customer service
- For-sale packing supplies and boxes
- Packing and unpacking
- Furniture disassembly and reassembly
- We can also load and unload your stuff with great care to make sure nothing is damaged
- Full service available
Don’t hesitate to contact our customer service team if you have questions concerning moving and storage options. Give us a call today to get your free quote. Receive professional local moving help and make your moving experience stress free and smooth with White Glove Relocations.